ADVANCE NOTICE IS REQUIRED, dogs are not to be left alone in the cabin,
and there is a $5/dog/night charge. Please bring your own "doggie blanket."
Limit: 2 dogs per cabin.
$25/person/night; $12.50 under 18 w/adult; under 6 yrs FREE
($37.50 night min. per cabin; Ledge & Tanner Cabins: $65/nt. min. per cabin).
We reserve the right to set minimum stays, such as a two
night minimum on
SUMMER VACATION WEEKS (Six nights, SUN PM to SAT AM, July 5 - August 21)
COZY CABIN: lakefront, 1 dbl - $300
LOON & PINE CABINS: lakefront, 1 dbl bed, 1 bunk-$300 or both for $550
LEDGE CABIN: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 2 bunks, 1 single - $450
TANNER CABIN: lakefront, 2 dbls (bunk), 1 bunk, cold running water - $450
DUCK & MOOSE CABINS: lakefront, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $350
BEAR CABIN: lakefront, set back, part. bdrm., 1 dbl, 1 bunk, 1 single - $375
*** PINE, LOON, LEDGE, BEAR & TANNER CABINS have screened-in porches.
Housekeeping cabins -- Same rates as "SUMMER VACATION WEEKS" above.
* Extra Saturday on either side of standard hunting week is 1/6 weekly rate.
Oct. 31, Nov. 7 & 14 are available as "extra Saturdays."
Modified American Plan (evening meal (Sun-Fri) with bag
lunches to go): $144/person
Lakefront, walk-in tent sites - $8/adult/night; $16/nt. min per site.
* Current Maine sales taxes are: lodging -- 9%, meals -- 8%, and other purchases -- 5.5%.
* Canoe, kayak or row boat rentals - $60/week; $15/day; $3/hour.
For guaranteed availability, please reserve when reserving cabin.
Privately owned boats (approx 14' with 10 hp motor), canoes
& kayaks may be launched
* You are welcome to bring your own motor (gas or electric) and rent a 14' row boat to put it on.
* Rates for Maine Guides available upon request (approx. $200/day for 2 people).
* Beds, listed above, determine the maximum occupancy per cabin.
* Please bring your own personal shower supplies: soap, shampoo & towels.
Many people like to bring sleeping bags instead of making beds. And, don't forget flashlights!
* ATVs used in Maine must be registered in Maine (can be done on internet & at Bishop's Store).
A 30% deposit is required (minimum deposit is one night's
rate); phone/email reservations will be held for 10
days pending receipt of deposit. Deposit will be
refunded (less a $20 fee) with a 90 day cancellation
notice. No refund for late arrival/early
departure. Visa, MC & Discover accepted.
to THE LAST RESORT depends on seasonal conditions.
From mid-May to mid-October, access can be
by passenger car. At other times, a 4wd with chains
may be necessary.
THE LAST RESORT * JACKMAN, MAINE * (207) 668-5091 * firstname.lastname@example.org